Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Boulevard
Dallas, Texas 75207
The Hyatt Regency Dallas is located in downtown Dallas, close to many restaurants and within walking distance of some of the city’s most popular attractions like the JFK Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza and Reunion Tower (connected to the hotel). You can also hop on public transit to visit places like the Dallas Zoo, the Bishop Arts District, plus four large shopping areas.
The Hyatt is sold out for the night of Thursday, July 11. Attendees who need a hotel this night have a couple of options:
- 1. Book your room at the Hyatt for July 9th and 10th through the official booking link (in your confirmation email), then call the hotel and see if there’s another more expensive room type at the Hyatt for Thursday night. The hotel reservation number is (214) 651-1234. Please be aware we are hearing prices quoted from $300-$500 a night.
- 2. Stay in our overflow hotel, the Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Downtown/Reunion District, where the rate will be $149/night + taxes. You can switch hotels just for Thursday or book your entire stay there. There is a tunnel that connects the Hyatt to Union Station, making the walk to these hotels about 5 minutes, mostly inside. Book now.
Please contact us if you encounter any issues.
Where should I fly in?
- You can fly into Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) which is 19 miles from the Hyatt Regency Dallas. Taxi or ride share from the airport to the hotel is about $50.
- You can also use the smaller airport, Dallas Love Field (DAL). Love Field is about 7 miles from the Hyatt Regency Dallas.
- If you’re not attending a pre-conference workshop or cohort meeting, the newcomer networking event and the Opening Party will begin in the afternoon and evening, respectively, on Tuesday, July 9.