Thank you for your interest in the PMDMC! Our biggest priority for 2019 is to create a premium learning and networking experience for our attendees. That’s why we’re looking for innovative session ideas that are interactive (think: fewer panels presenting to a passive audience). We’d like your session proposal to explain how you will engage session participants more deeply. Check out an example session to see what we mean.
Please make sure your idea fits within one or more of the following themes:
- Grow and diversify station revenue.
- Capture your local value and case for support.
- Communicate with audience/donors in new and different ways.
- Break down internal silos to work better together.
More consideration will be given to proposals that:
- Seek to disrupt traditional development and marketing efforts. Be aspirational and innovative.
- Embrace emergent ideas, successes, failures, and lessons learned.
- Harness a fresh or outside perspective, connecting it to public media’s most urgent business priorities and opportunities.
- Business partners or vendors: Feature a variety of perspectives, including that of an end-user; avoid promoting/selling products.
Submit your proposal today! The deadline is January 24.